In this week’s quick episode, Nina shares an encore of an older episode that she thinks is critical for clients who are struggling with trauma responses as the war in the Middle East unfolds. The episode covers:
- the definition of resourcing in trauma healing.
- several ways that resourcing can support trauma healing.
- several ways you can teach your clients resourcing skills.
We invite you to not only think of this information for the first sessions but rather to think of tapping into resourcing when your clients’ nervous systems are in a place of needing the most support. Resourcing can be so powerful in the midst of crisis.
We also invite you to
- check out the vlog on having a trauma treatment protocol.
- the FREE online community.
- search free resources from TTC on our blog/vlog.
- stay connected and get the monthly blog by signing up here.
Until next time!