Get what you crave to feel supported, connected and confident when treating trauma
Consults for professionals to provide clarity, confidence and direction to your trauma treatment.
Consults for Trauma Treatment Professionals
Do you have that one hard case that leaves you feeling unsure and ill-equipped? Do you constantly feel like you are “lost in the sauce” when it comes to treating trauma? Maybe you feel like you have a good idea of what to do, but you just want to connect with other professionals or continue to grow your skills?
Look no further…I am dedicated to whittling down my past 15 years of experience and training and 6 years of quality and effective supervision into easy to digest support, direction, and clear interventions you can use immediately in your practice.
There is an easy Consultation Process to follow:
- Schedule as many individual or group consults as you would like.
- Identify cases or general questions you want to bring to consultation.
- Leave your consult feeling supported, connected and with clear direction for your client(s).
What you can expect
Looking forward to working with you!
My #1 desire is to help you when you need the support. I don’t do contracts. Some of my consult clients I meet with regularly and others I see here and there when they need it. To schedule you just click the “Let’s Connect” button, complete the form, and I will be in touch with 48 hours.
I hold my consults through a HIPPA compliant video conferencing system, that I setup with you once your first consult is scheduled. If you are interested in scheduling a consult for a group of professionals, I am available for group consults as well.
If you need to cancel once you have scheduled, you’ll have 24 hours to do so with no penalty. You will also have up to 90 days to reschedule your consult. I am more than happy to answer more questions to help you determine if this is a good fit for you.
What Members Say
Are we a good fit?
This is a good fit for you if you are a:
- Fully licensed or provisionally licensed mental health therapist who want to grow and develop their trauma treatment skills.
- Fully licensed or provisionally licensed mental health therapist who want to discuss making trauma treatment their niche.
This is not a good fit for students in mental health graduate programs.