“While there are many modalities you can use, I have found using patterns within the treatment relationship as one of my most powerful interventions to help clients address attachment challenges.” – Nina Keeler
In this week’s episode, we
- share about the history of attachment theory.
- discuss the four attachment styles.
- explore what the attachment styles might look like in your treatment relationship with a client.
We invite you to
- the FREE online community.
- search free resources from TTC on our blog/vlog.
- stay connected and get the monthly blog by signing up here.
Until next time!